Periodontal Surgery Fosters Better Health
Every type of periodontal surgery is uniquely geared toward helping you achieve better health. When your mouth is functioning normally, your system reaps the benefits. Surgery can be a safe, effective way to rapidly improve your wellness.
- Tooth Extractions – Although keeping your natural teeth is our main focus, tooth extractions may be necessary to remove diseased teeth that are no longer assets.
- Crown Lengthening – This surgery moves your gums back to a more normal position, giving the effect of a lengthened tooth and even gumline.
- Gum Grafts – If your gums have receded, exposing the sensitive roots of your teeth, you may choose a gum graft procedure to protect your teeth and reduce sensitivity.
- Ridge Augmentation – After your gums and bone have been affected by progressing periodontal disease, and you have lost a tooth or undergone tooth extraction, ridge augmentation surgery can give you back the natural curves of your gum and jaw.
- Sinus Lift – In order to place dental implants in your upper jaw, a bone graft known as a sinus lift may be necessary. This graft gives you added strength in your upper jaw, improving the outcome for implant surgeries.
- Osseous Surgery – Gum disease can threaten not only the health of your mouth, but the appearance of your smile. Osseous surgery can eliminate infectious bacteria and restore health and beauty.